3 Short Stories of Love in a Unique Amish Community In an area of
Pennsylvania called The Big Valley, a uniquely blended Amish
community thrives in which 3 distinct groups of Amish identify
themselves by the colors of their buggy's top--white, black, or
yellow. Join New York Times Bestselling Author Wanda E.
Brunstetter, her daughter-in-law, and granddaughter in experiencing
the stories of three young women who search for faith and love
within this special place. Deanna is a widow who sees her second
chance of love slipping away. Rose Mary is at a point in life where
she must choose the path of her faith and the right man to walk
with her on it. Leila is burdened with family responsibilities and
wonders when she will ever start a family of her own.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.