Can you truly trust God with the details of your life? According to
bestselling author Darlene Sala, the answer is a resounding,
"yes!"We all need encouragement now and then. Housewives to
executives, college students to grandmothers--we all need an
occasional reminder of our worth. . .our potential. . .our
important role in the world. That's what this book is all about.
Filled with uplifting and affirming thoughts from scripture,
Encouraging Words for Women will point you to the loving Father who
knows your every need. Author Darlene Sala will show you biblical
jewels of truth that address the frustrations, the fights, and the
fears that face all women.Since its 2002 release, more than 400,000
women have been inspired and encouraged by Darlene's Encouraging
Words for Women. In fifty-two devotional chapters, you'll be
reminded of your worth in God's eyes, and of His affirmation,
protection, and guidance. You'll be assured that, whatever their
circumstances, our God is a Father you can always trust. The key is
Ephesians 3:20, which says that God "is able to do immeasurably
more than all we ask or imagine." That's powerful medicine for the
trials of life. That's Encouraging Words for Women.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.