Millions of us are living in the shadow of cancer. Some are hoping
to beat the odds and become cancer-free, while others know they are
facing cancer for the long haul. And even more of us are standing
by someone with a cancer diagnosis and feeling helpless as we
grapple with the uncertainty it brings.
Whether the cancer is considered "in remission," "cured," or
"chronic," it is possible to find peace as we face it.
In this beautiful, giftable book, cancer patient advocate Lynn Eib
shares how to live well from the moment of diagnosis through the
rest of life. She weaves the story of her own experience as a
long-time cancer survivor and those of others around the world into
these hope-filled pages. You'll discover how to bring God's peace
into your own home and heart--regardless of your or your loved
one's medical prognosis. (Deluxe LeatherLike binding.)
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.