The winner of Food Network Star season five and New York Times
bestselling author of Ten Dollar Dinners shares how God used food
to invite her into his love. Stuck in a cycle of dieting and
exercising, Melissa found that her real food struggle was rooted in
her relationship with God. She set out on a journey to get "back on
track" with God when it came to eating and how she felt about
herself. She laid food, exercise, and body image issues squarely at
God's door and dove headfirst into his grace. As she prayed, read,
studied Scripture, and listened she saw the invitations from God in
the stories of her life. Melissa realised that food is not an
afterthought for God-it is central in so many key biblical moments
and invites us into his creation. Likewise, food is at the
forefront of our society, as a topic of conversation and in our
daily routines. Filled with heartrending, hilarious, and
eye-opening stories and anecdotes, Melissa shows us how food fuels
far more than our bodies; it drives ministry and celebration, and
connects us to one another and to God himself.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.