Life hit Pat and Tammy McLeod hard when their son Zach collapsed on
a high school football field; he had sustained a severe brain
injury. Facing the devastating possibility that things would never
be the same for their beloved son, they committed to staying strong
as a family and finding a way to maintain their footing. But the
journey would reshape their faith, their family, and their future
in ways they never saw coming. What would it take for them to
navigate the endless fallout of their son's life-transforming
injury? How could they reconcile their grief over the life Zach
lost, with gratitude for the life that remained? And how does a
couple move forward together in their search for hope, rather than
letting indefinable loss drive them apart? Hit Hard is the true
story of the McLeods' journey through ambiguous loss--both having
and not having their son. It's the story of a family who faced
unexpected heartbreak, a story that offers us all glimpses of how
we can pick up the pieces, redefine expectations, and trust God for
hope in the midst of unresolved pain.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.