Encourage the girls in your life to become praying girls of God!
Featuring brief stories of dozens of women--from the Bible,
history, and today--your young readers, ages 8 and up, will be
inspired to become praying girls, too, as they journal alongside
examples of strong women of faith--including Amy Carmichael,
Jochebed, Pandita Ramabai, Corrie ten Boom, Harriet Tubman, the
Woman at the Well, and dozens more! Each section prompts girls to
read the short story, draw a related picture, journal their
thoughts about praying women, and think about how they can be a
praying girl of God too! This delightful journal makes a great
standalone or companion to 100 Extraordinary Stories of Prayer for
Courageous Girls and other Courageous Girls book products.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.