This watershed book by a leading Old Testament scholar presents an
alternative perspective in the ongoing debate about the formation
of the Hebrew Bible. It marshals all of the important
counterarguments to the standard theory of Old Testament canon
formation, showing how the Pentateuch and the Prophets developed
more or less simultaneously and mutually influenced each other over
time. The widely praised European edition is now available in North
America with an updated bibliography and a new postscript
reflecting on how the study of the Old Testament canon has
developed over the last twenty years.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.