This textbook offers students a biblically rich, creedally
structured, ecumenically evangelical, and ethically engaged
introduction to Christian theology. Daniel Treier, coeditor of the
popular Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, discusses key Scripture
passages, explains Christian theology within the structure of the
Nicene Creed, explores the range of evangelical viewpoints on
contested doctrines, acquaints evangelicals with other views such
as Orthodoxy and Catholicism, and integrates theological ethics
with chapters on the Ten Commandments and the Lord's Prayer. The
result is a meaty but manageable introduction to the convictions
and arguments shaping contemporary evangelical theology.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.