We all have things that are trying to hold us back: guilt from past
mistakes, temptations that we can't seem to overcome, or
dysfunctions that have been passed down. It's easy to learn to live
with these problems and accept them as who we are. We can all find
a reason to live like we're at a disadvantage and become negative
and bitter-we came down with an illness, somebody walked out of a
relationship, our boss overlooked us. But we have to say, "I'm done
making excuses. I'm not going to let the past keep me from moving
forward and benefitting from the good things God has in store." It
is time to say, "It is finished." In his new book, Next Level
Thinking, Joel Osteen wrote that we weren't created to go through
life weighed down by addictions, dysfunction, guilt, or the past.
God created us to be free. Now, in the NEXT LEVEL THINKING JOURNAL,
Joel Osteen offers practical guidance to help you overcome past
hurt, mistakes, and guilt. As you are challenged with readings,
Biblical wisdom, and thought-provoking questions, you will learn to
enjoy the life God intended for you.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.