In LIVING BEYOND YOUR FEELINGS, Joyce Meyer examines the gamut of
feelings that human beings experience. She discusses the way that
the brain processes and stores memories and thoughts, and then -
emotion by emotion - she explains how we can manage our reactions
to those emotions. By doing that, she gives the reader a toolbox
for managing the way we react to the onslaught of feelings that can
wreak havoc on our lives.
|Item Code 2
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.