When New York Times foreign correspondent J. B. Collins hears
rumors that an al-Qaeda splinter cell-ISIS-has captured a cache of
chemical weapons inside Syria, Collins knows this is a story he
must pursue at all costs. Does the commander of the jihadist
faction really have the weapons? If so, who is the intended target?
The U.S.? Israel? Or someone else? With tensions already high, the
impending visit of the American president to the region could prove
to be the spark that sets off an explosion of horrendous
proportions. Knowing that terrorist forces are already trying to
bring down two Arab governments in the region-Iraq and Syria-can
Collins uncover the truth before it's too late? Or will the
terrorists succeed in setting their sights on the third target and
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.