Freddy Vest was on the back of a horse, competing in a calf-roping
event in front of a crowd when he suddenly collapsed due to a heart
attack. He was dead before he hit the ground.One moment he was
sitting on his horse. The next moment he was somewhere
else-somewhere beyond description. He had moved on. Without travel,
transport, angelic assistance, or the passage of time-he was with
Jesus, where he discovered firsthand that heaven is a real place
and God is a real person and that death is not the end but the
beginning of true life. In The Day I Died, Vest touches on the
transformation from death to heaven and some of the benefits of
finding oneself in that place
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.