#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer's all-time
bestselling book, now bound together with its companion study
guide, will help readers change their lives by improving their
thoughts. Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger and feelings
of condemnation: all are attacks on the mind. If readers suffer
from negative thoughts, they can take heart! Joyce Meyer has helped
millions win these all-important battles. In her most popular
bestseller ever, the beloved author and minister shows readers how
to transform their lives by changing their minds. Readers will
learn to deal with thousands of thoughts they may think every day
and how to focus the mind the way God thinks. She shares personal
stories, biblical truth, and encouragement to help readers think
with purpose, win the battles of their minds, and begin a
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.