I'm a big cat. I'm a strong cat. I'm not a scaredy-cat . . . except
when . . .From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado comes
I'm Not a Scaredy-Cat, a hilarious new picture book to help kids
manage their fears and worries and learn to trust God.Follow a
silly series of misadventures as scaredy-cat faces his worst fears:
an appalling abundance of (gulp!) yellow and pink sprinkles on his
donut, an elephant on the verge of a ginormous sneeze, and the
terrifyingly loud chime of a clock. For each of the fears, Max
provides this reassuring child's version of Philippians 4:6-9:"God,
you are good.God, you are near.God, you are here!And, God, you love
me."A fun read for children and parents, I'm Not a Scaredy-Cat will
open doors for important conversations about fear in a
nonthreatening way and help you instill godly bravery in your kids.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.