If you've ever confused the ark of the covenant with the ark of
Noah, or Jericho with Jeroboam, Max Anders' classic book, '30 Days
to Understanding the Bible', is for you. In just fifteen minutes a
day, you'll learn the Bible's key people, events, and doctrines to
get more out of God's Word. This simple-to-use, straightforward
guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for thirty
years, and now it's available in an expanded thirtieth anniversary
edition-with the most requested topics from the original edition
restored and updated for today's readers.
- The "Arc of Bible History" to help you visualize the Bible's
- The "Story of the Bible" summarizing Genesis through Revelation
in just a few pages
- The core beliefs of the Christian faith, focusing on the
teachings that have united Christians for the last 2,000 years
- 13-week plan that provides teacher's every creative and
effective tool for teaching the Bible in 30 days
- Fan-favourite bonus content, previously removed, now restored
from the original edition
||Max E Anders
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.