No man fails on purpose. Quite the opposite. When his feet hit the
floor every morning, he's looking for a win. All of us desperately
want to be the hero of our own story. But we have a problem. These
are turbulent times for men. A lot has changed in the 30 years
since Patrick Morley wrote the bestseller, The Man in the
Mirror...with nearly 4 million copies in print. Since 1989, the
definition of what it means to be a man is up for grabs. Some
things are changing for the better. For example, today dads are
momre engaged than ever with their children. But other changes are
troubling, such as how to stay married or finding work that makes
you feel like you're going somewhere. Patrick Morley wants to help
men be the hero in their own story. He coaches them on how to get
that win we all want. He explores the biggest issues a man faces:
finding identity and calling, balancing life and all that's
entrusted to him, staying connected to his wife and cultivating a
thriving marriage, and more. By the end of The Christian Man, you
can be confident about how you are, what you need, and how Jesus
will get you where you want to go.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.