Britt Bradford and Zander Ford have been the best of friends since
they met thirteen years ago. Unbeknown to Britt, Zander has been in
love with her for just as long. Independent and adventurous Britt
channels her talent into creating chocolates at her hometown shop.
Zander is a bestselling author who's spent the past 18 months
traveling the world. He's achieved a great deal but still lacks the
only thing that ever truly mattered to him--Britt's heart. When
Zander's uncle dies of mysterious causes, he returns to
Merryweather, Washington, to investigate, and Britt is immediately
there to help. Although this throws them into close proximity, both
understand that an attempt at romance could jeopardize their
once-in-a-lifetime friendship. But while Britt is determined to
resist any change in their relationship, Zander finds it
increasingly difficult to keep his feelings hidden. As they work
together to uncover his uncle's tangled past, will the truth of
what lies between them also, finally, come to light?
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.