Sometimes love hurts--and sometimes it can heal in the most
unexpected way. Camden Grayson loves her challenging career, but
the rest of her life could use some improvement. "Moving on" is
Cam's mantra. But there's a difference, her two sisters insist,
between one who moves on . . . and one who keeps moving. Cam's
full-throttle life skids to a stop when her father buys a remote
island off the coast of Maine. Paul Grayson has a dream to breathe
new life into the island--a dream that includes reuniting his
estranged daughters. Certain Dad has lost his mind, the three
sisters rush to the island. To Cam's surprise, the slow pace of
island life appeals to her, along with the locals--and one in
particular. Seth Walker, the scruffy island schoolteacher harbors
more than a few surprises. With On a Summer Tide, bestselling
author Suzanne Woods Fisher begins a brand-new contemporary romance
series that is sure to delight her fans and draw new ones.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.