King Solomon was wealthy and wise beyond measure. He could--and
did--have anything he wanted, including many women from many lands.
But for all his wisdom, did he or the women in his life ever find
what they searched for all of their lives? In this engrossing
novel, you'll find yourself whisked away to ancient Israel, where
you'll meet Solomon and four of the women he loved: Naamah the
desert princess, Abishag the shepherdess, Siti the daughter of a
pharaoh, and Nicaula the queen of Sheba. As you experience the
world of Solomon through his eyes and the eyes of these women,
you'll ask yourself the ultimate question: Did Solomon's wisdom
ultimately benefit him and those he loved . . . or did it betray
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.