Even under the best circumstances, it takes time and intention to
disciple grandchildren and pass on a legacy of faith. So how much
harder is the assignment in a family experiencing fractures such as
divorce, estrangement, or prodigals? How are grandparents to reach
grandchildren for Christ when there are such barriers? In
Overcoming Grandparenting Barriers, Larry Fowler, founder of the
Legacy Coalition, offers a helpful guide to influencing
grandchildren's spiritual lives even in the most discouraging and
hurtful situations, such as when - an adult child is not following
the Lord - grandchildren are not being raised by the adult child
and access to them is limited - grandparents are prohibited from
addressing spiritual matters when they visit their grandchildren
Overcoming Grandparenting Barriers provides guidance and strategies
along with encouragement for grandparents to persevere--to
understand that they are not alone and that their role is too
crucial to give up on reaching the next generation for Christ.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.