Americans spend millions on beauty products, weight-loss programs,
and age-defying medical interventions each year. We set impossible
standards and feel bad about ourselves when we don't reach them. Is
beauty truly that difficult to attain? Or could it be that our idea
of what's beautiful is simply too narrow? With engaging personal
stories and dramatic before-and-after photography, filmmaker
Rebecca Friedlander uncovers the true beauty of 12 women from
various ethnicities and backgrounds, empowering us to shatter the
lies of rejection, doubt, and low self-esteem. Utilizing compelling
biblical truth and questions for personal reflection, Friedlander
helps us identify our own personal battlegrounds, celebrate our
uniqueness, and embrace God's definition of beautiful. Anyone who
loves a great makeover story or who wants to explore their unique
identity will love this eye-opening book. Let's stop letting the
world define beauty and start being a voice that tells the world
what true beauty actually looks like.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.