For the modern Christian woman living in today's sexually charged
society, embracing God's design for sex and purity can often feel
like an impossible pursuit. As the culture seeks to normalize
things such as pornography, erotica, and casual sex, both single
and married women of all ages feel immense pressure to conform.
With alluring temptations constantly inviting them to join in, they
might even begin to question whether God's design is truly good.
They wrestle with questions like - What is the purpose of my
sexuality? - What does it mean to pursue purity? - Are my sexual
longings good or bad? In this encouraging book, Kristen Clark and
Bethany Beal share honestly about their own struggles and
victories, and invite women on a personal journey to discover and
reclaim a biblical vision for their sexuality. Kristen and Bethany
help women understand why God's design for sexuality is good,
relevant, and leads to true hope and lasting freedom.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.