Tim Harlow, senior pastor of Parkview Christian Church, helps
Christians rediscover the passionate saviour of the Bible who is
still relevant today. For years Christians have asked, "What would
Jesus do?" But what if we asked a better, more illuminating
question: “What made Jesus mad?” As much as we love a gentle, sweet
image of Jesus, that picture isn’t complete. Jesus got deeply angry
at times. That shouldn’t surprise us--but who he was mad at, and
why, might. Jesus was most angry with people whose attitudes got in
the way of his purpose: to seek and to save the lost, to unite us
with God's amazing love. So, when he saw hypocrisy, greed, judging,
and lack of mercy coming from the hearts of people who supposedly
followed God and as a result pushed people away from him, Jesus
went into orbit. Do we feel the same way? Whatever the
problem--tolerating injustice, shunning sinners, or ignoring the
least among us--What Made Jesus Mad? opens our eyes to the issues
that most angered Jesus and that should anger Christians as we
align our hearts with his and get back to actually following the
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.