Many people seem to have it all outwardly, but inside they are
falling apart, crushed and wounded by their past, but Joyce Meyer
feels God has a plan to heal the broken-hearted and the victims of
abuse. For thirty years she suffered the devastating effects of
verbal, sexual and physical abuse. Today she has a worldwide
ministry of emotional healing for others like herself. In this book
she outlines the major truths that brought healing to life and
describes how other victims of abuse can also experience this
healing, including how to deal with the emotional pain of abuse,
how to understand your responsibility to God for overcoming abuse,
why victims of abuse often suffer from other addictive behaviours,
how to grab hold of God's unconditional love and the importance of
God's timing in working through painful memories. By sharing her
personal story, Joyce aims to help other find inner peace through
their belief in God.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.