Part-time Sales Assistant – Whangarei Store
Manna Christian Stores has a part-time role for a Sales Assistant at our Whangarei store. You will need to be able to work Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (12 hours per week). Your role will be to help our customers to find and buy the right resources for them from among our amazing range of Bibles, books, digital media and gifts.
To be right for this role you will -
• Be comfortable engaging with customers and helping them with their purchases
• Like Christian books and have some understanding of what our customers want
• Perhaps have retail experience, but we can also give you training
• Be able to operate, or to learn how to operate, a point of sale system
• Enjoy working with a great team of likeminded people making a difference in the world
Additional training will be available if required. Most of all, you need to be enthusiastic about what inspires us, which is equipping Christians with resources to help them grow in their faith and service!
To apply please email Jeanine at Manna.People@Manna.co.nz and ask for a Position Application Questionnaire.
To apply for this role you must be currently living in and entitled to work in New Zealand.
Customer Services Representative
Manna Christian Stores is New Zealand’s premier supplier of Bibles and Christian resources, providing Bibles, Christian books, digital resources and gifts through its web store, fourteen street front stores and its business-to-business operation. Manna Christian Stores is a part of Bible Society New Zealand – New Zealand’s largest and longest serving Bible mission organisation. We are looking for a new team member to join our Auckland based team. As Customer Service Representative you will be providing professional customer service to institutional and individual customers and Bible resellers, and also engaging customers in Manna’s and Bible Society’s wider mission.
To be right for this role you will –
· Have proven customer service skills and experience and a genuine passion for quality service and people.
· Have experience resolving customer queries and be able to find solutions to issues.
· Demonstrate a positive and professional approach in your interaction with others.
· Have strong communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of audiences.
· Be quick to learn / pick up information on products, features and benefits.
· Be comfortable promoting promotional programmes and activities to various audiences.
· Possess solid computer skills and accurate data entry.
· Be pro-active and possess excellent attention to detail.
· Remain calm under pressure.
· Be willing to invest your skills and passion in Bible Society’s mission.
In return we offer –
· A supportive team where you will get plenty of variety.
· A central Manukau location.
· The opportunity to work in a globally connected organisation making a difference in the world.
This is a full-time salaried position.
To find out more and to apply, request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at Manna.People@Manna.co.nz
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Warehouse Assistant with Forklift Licence
Do you want to be part of the Manna team, changing lives for good through quality Christian resources?
Manna Christian Stores has a position for a fulltime Warehouse Assistant with forklift licence (F endorsement class 1), to work in our central Manukau distribution centre. Your role will be to help ensure that our inventory is carefully and accurately shelved, and that orders are accurately picked, packed and sent to our stores and other customers.
To be right for this role you will –
- Be able to accurately store inwards goods and to pick or pack orders for dispatch
- Be willing to work hard and be a team player
- Have reasonable numeracy skills
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg’s safely
- Be able to safely operate a fork lift as and when required
- Be able to work accurately and attend to detail
In return Manna can offer you –
- A friendly team to work with
- The opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s largest Christian Store chain
- Work that makes a real difference to people’s lives
To learn more about this roles or to apply, email Allan at Manna.People@manna.co.nz and ask for a Job Description and Application Questionnaire.