Bible Society is New Zealand’s premier supplier of Bibles and Christian resources through its Bible Society Bible engagement programmes and its Manna Christian Store chain. Bible Society also partners with donors to support Bible mission in New Zealand and around the world.
We are looking to appoint an Auckland based Executive Assistant to support our CEO and Boards.
To be right for the role you will be -
- An experienced Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant.
- Able to engage professionally with board members and key stakeholders.
- An organiser, able to manage everything from a diary to an event.
- A team player, willing to work with others to make good things happen.
- Willing to invest your skills and experience in Bible Society’s mission.
In return we offer –
- A busy role with plenty of variety.
- A central Manukau location.
- The opportunity to work in a key role in a globally connected organisation making a difference in the world.
This is a full time salaried position.
To find out more and to request a Job Description, contact Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Casual Retail Shop Assistant – Albany Store
Manna has a role for a Retail Shop Assistant at our Albany Store. This is a casual role, you will need to be able to work on an as required/as available basis. Your role will be to help our customers to find and buy the right resources for them from among our amazing range of Bibles, books, digital media and gifts.
To be right for this role you will:
- Be comfortable engaging with customers and helping them with their purchases
- Like Christian books and have some understanding of what our customers want
- Previous retail/commercial experience would be advantageous
- Be able to operate, or to learn how to operate, a point of sale system
- Enjoy working with a great team of likeminded people
Additional training will be available if required. Most of all you need to be enthusiastic about what inspires us, which is equipping Christians with resources to help them grow in their faith and service!
To learn more and to apply, please request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at Manna.People@Manna.co.nz
To apply for this role you must be currently living in and entitled to work in New Zealand.
Manna has a Warehouse Assistant position available in the Warehouse and Distribution Centre in Manukau.
Permanent full-time Warehouse Assistant, to start immediately
To be right for this role you will –
• Be able to accurately store inwards goods and to pick or pack orders for dispatch
• Be willing to work hard and be a team player
• Have reasonable numeracy skills
• Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg’s safely
• Be able to work accurately and attend to detail
Additional training will be available if required.
To learn more about these roles or to apply, email HR at Manna.People@manna.co.nz and ask for a Job Description and Application Questionnaire.
Graphic and Web Designer
Manna Christian Stores has an opportunity for a full time (37.5 hours per week) Graphic Designer, based in Manna’s Manukau head office.
The key tasks of the Graphic Designer are –
- Design of banners and pages on the web.
- Maintain website content and user interface.
- Manage promotional programme in sending promotional emails to target audiences.
- Maintain, manage and update Manna’s social media pages.
- Retrieve, analyse and report on web use analytics using Google analytics
- Graphic design work for catalogues, instore displays and other promotional material.
The person we are looking for will –
- Have web content management and website maintenance skills.
- Have graphic design skills and be able to use graphic design software.
- Be familiar with using multiple social media platforms and its use for business purposes.
- Understand marketing and promotional principles.
- Love Christian retailing and really want to work with Manna!
If this position sounds right for you please email Allan know at Manna.People@manna.co.nz to request a Job Description and application questionnaire.