Handsome, headstrong Jacob offers Lilly his hand in marriage, but
his heart belongs to someone else. While Lilly Lapp has loved Jacob
for years, she wouldn't compete with Sarah King, the woman Jacob
was determined to marry. But when Sarah marries another, Jacob
spontaneously agrees to wed Lilly. Lilly divides her time between
teaching the local Amish children and caring for her widowed mother
who suffers from depression. Lilly's faith comforts her, but her
heart still longs to be the sole object of Jacob's affection. As
the days slip by, Lilly decides that hoping is too risky and vows
to protect her heart. But God is subtly as work, and as winter
turns to spring, their hearts awaken. The furthest thing from
Lilly's mind is her Amish wedding quilt, a traditional gift for new
brides. And the person she'd least suspect is the one making it.
Like stray pieces of fabric quilted into a new design, Jacob and
Lilly's marriage begins to bind them together in ways neither
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.