Has your heart been broken by an unfaithful spouse? Has your life
been gripped by the agony of adultery? Has your life been forever
changed because of the snare of an affair? Adultery is no small
matter, especially for those who experience the intense pain of
living with a mate who breaks the marriage covenant. In God, there
is hope for you and your situation. June Hunt, a biblical
counselor, will help you recognize the behavior of a mate who is
having an affair, the characteristics and consequences of the
adulterer, the reasons to stop committing adultery, and the common
mistakes made by the faithful mate. God uses the marriage
relationship to develop sacrificial love, commitment, and
forgiveness. Because of Gods magnificent grace there is redemption
for the adulterer, and God promises to lift up the one whose heart
has been broken. Paperback, 96 pages, 4 x 7 inches.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.