When divorce has left you feeling like an open?heart surgery
patient without the anesthetic, where can you go for divorce care?
Divorce to Wholeness has stories from women just like you?those who
have been through a tragedy they did not want, and found recovery.
Authors Michelle Borquez and Sharon Kay Ball can promise you this:
you will live, you will laugh, and you will love again. Divorce to
Wholeness lists the stages of life after divorce and eases worried
moms and working professionals alike in their struggle for a
balanced life. Licensed counselor Sharon Ball Dale gives practical
advice on steps to freedom and how to deal with divorce. Divorce to
Wholeness will bring you hope and wholeness. It will speak to your
heart and will strengthen your faith. It includes questions and
Scripture passages ? along with space to journal. 96 pages,
paperback, 4.5 x 6.5, includes study guide for personal or group
|Item Code 2
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.