Like most brides on their wedding day, you no doubt were filled
with love for your husband and the hope of a happy life together.
But perhaps today, as the realities of life together have settled
in, those happy expectations are going unfulfilled. And it's
tempting to think, "If only my husband would change, I'd be happy."
That myth is but one of many that Rhonda Stoppe dispels in her
easy-to-read exploration of what it takes to experience a truly
happy marriage. In the process, she addresses such important topics
as understanding your husband's need for your unconditional
respect; rekindling the love that drew you to your husband in the
first place; refusing to believe the lie that you'd be happier
married to someone else; learning to be content in the midst of
financial struggles; thinking about sex from a biblical worldview.
If you desire to rekindle the love and hope you felt on your
wedding day, this book will go a long way toward making that dream
come true. It contains discussion questions and personal
reflections at the end of each chapter.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.