A wife has one driving need—to feel loved. When that need is met,
she is happy. A husband has one driving need—to feel respected.
When that need is met, he is happy. When either of these needs
isn’t met, things get crazy. Love and Respect reveals why spouses
react negatively to each other, and how they can deal with such
conflict quickly, easily, and biblically.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.