What is the secret to a healthy, happy, fulfilling marriage Nearly
every marriage starts out happy, and if we're honest, nearly every
marriage at some point becomes unhappy. Is there a solution Can an
unhappy marriage really get back to being happy Can it be truly and
authentically happy-even better than it was at first Kevin and
Marcia Myers, married for thirty-seven years through nearly every
challenge a couple can face, emphatically say yes. Revealing seven
practices that offer help and hope for a happy and enduring
marriage, The Second Happy is a captivating, practical resource
that provides the tools necessary to tune-up, overhaul, or even
rebuild your marriage. Practices to sustain and strengthen marriage
include the following: breaking the quit cycle; picking a fair
fight so both people win; keeping disagreements from escalating;
and removing pretense from your relationship. Rooted in Scripture
and contemporary insights from the Myers' marriage, as well as real
stories from other couples, this revelatory book shows how any
marriage can regain depth, meaning and, yes, happiness.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.