Duck Dynasty stars Al and Lisa Robertson were desperate for their
love to survive--and with God's help, they realized the only answer
to marital and family betrayal is all-consuming, life-altering,
desperate forgiveness. In their new book, they share this message
with anyone who wants to exchange broken relationships for healing.
The Robertsons know what they're talking about: They have lived
through the pain of adultery and lack of communication in their
marriage. And thanks to the healing they've experienced, they now
help other couples find their own path to forgiveness. This former
pastor of 22 years and his wife want you to arrive at a place where
you, too, can give and receive forgiveness and find the beauty of
reconciliation. By sharing true stories from friends and family, as
well as biblical examples, Desperate Forgiveness provides the
support you'll need on the hard road to forgiveness. You'll learn
about the necessity and power of humility; the freedom found in
letting go of bitterness; and the restoration and reclamation on
the other side of desperation. Al and Lisa Robertson are living
proof that choosing and living out forgiveness is worth the effort.
Let Desperate Forgiveness show you the way to a changed life and
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.