Album 67, More Than Meets the Eye, explores six stories on trust,
sacrifice and forgiveness. Mystery and intrigue abound as Emily and
Matthew are trapped inside an unfinished escape room in the
basement of Whit's End. Meanwhile, the Odyssey High School Football
team heads toward the state championship and deals with unexpected
challenges. Created for ages 8 to 12 and enjoyed by the whole
family, Adventures in Odyssey award-winning audio dramas teach
lasting truths and bring biblical principles to life, with just the
right balance of fun, faith, and imagination. The adventures often
start with grandfatherly Mr. Whittaker ("Whit"), who runs an ice
cream shop called Whit's End. Young friends from all over town come
to Whit for advice, and his employees (perky Connie Kendall and
genius Eugene Meltsner) often learn as much as the kids! And Wooton
Bassett, the zany, fun-loving mailman, helps the kids in his own
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.