Only fourteen years old, Brian Smith was swimming in Lake Sainte
Louis when he unexpectedly drowned. Pulling his lifeless body from
the cold lake, paramedics performed CPR on Brian for twenty-seven
minutes with no response. When Brian's mother Joyce Smith begins to
pray over her son as a last resort, he miraculously gets a pulse.
Based on a true story, Brian's experience poses the twin questions
of whether near death experiences are real, and if so, what do they
mean? Will Brian discover why God brought him back, against all
logic, to live again?
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.