A staunch proponent of women's rights, Abby Johnson is a pro-choice
activist working at Planned Parenthood. As one of the youngest
directors at the company, Johnson boasts a prestigious status.
Throughout her career, Johnson's overseen countless abortions all
while providing counselling services to despondent women. Johnson's
unbridled passion earns her a role as a spokesperson for Planned
Parenthood. In a shocking turn of events, Johnson abandons her
deep-rooted beliefs after witnessing an abortion at 13 weeks
gestation. This pivotal juncture thrusts Johnson into a period of
|Item Code 2
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.