Thoughts can seem random and meaningless, but they impact your life
every day. It's all connected. What you think affects your words,
attitude, decisions, and emotions and influences how you relate to
yourself, to other people, and to God.In THE MIND CONNECTION, Joyce
Meyer expands on the wisdom of her bestselling books Battlefield of
the Mind and Power Thoughts to explain how to improve the quality
of your thoughts and your life. She explores the undeniable
connection between the mind, mouth, moods, and attitudes, so that
you can develop and maintain the right mental position--no matter
what challenges you face. Through practical advice and Scriptural
insights, Joyce will help you learn to think with purpose, gain
greater confidence, and claim the fulfilling life you were meant to
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.