This workbook accompanies The New Testament in Its World by N. T.
Wright and Michael F. Bird. Following the textbook's structure, it
offers assessment questions, exercises, and activities designed to
support the students' learning experience. Reinforcing the teaching
in the textbook, this workbook will not only help to enhance their
understanding of the New Testament books as historical, literary,
and social phenomena located in the world of early Christianity,
but also guide them to think like a first-century believer while
reading the text responsibly for today.
||N T Wright
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.