Communication expert and popular speaker Quentin Schultze offers a
practical, accessible, and inspiring guide to public speaking,
showing readers how to serve their audiences with faith, skill, and
virtue. This thoroughly rewritten and expanded four-color edition
has been tested and revised with input from Christian
undergraduates and contains new chapters on timely topics, such as
speaking for video, conducting group presentations, and engaging
society civilly. A complete public speaking textbook for Christian
universities, it includes helpful sidebars, tips, and appendixes.
Additional resources for students and professors are available
through Textbook eSources.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.