Are you and your church making a difference in your community? Are
you meeting needs in a positive, proactive, and loving way? Too
often when churches are presented with a need outside their walls,
they operate on the principle of "Say no unless you have to say
yes." Don't want that to be your church's legacy in your community?
Drawing on more than 30 years of service to the community
surrounding Faith Church in Indiana, pastor Stephen Viars shows you
how to develop a dynamic, giving relationship with your community,
one in which your natural response to needs is "Yes! How can we
help?" No matter the size, location, demographics, or issues in
your community, the approach found in this practical book will help
you improve people's lives, draw them into productive conversation
about the hope you have in Christ, and glorify God.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.