Maybe you have been there: you’re running late to church, and you
know it will be hard to find an empty seat. This is an
all-too-frequent experience in a growing church. For churches
experiencing this dilemma, a common solution is to add another
service or location. This seems like a cost-effective fix. Besides,
no one wants to turn away non-Christians. But is it the best
option? Jonathan Leeman presents a series of biblical, theological,
and pastoral arguments to help reorient our minds to a scriptural
definition of church. He makes the case that maintaining a single
assembly best follows the Bible, fulfills the Great Commission, and
furthers our partnership with other churches.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.