How can Christians witness to the complexity of our world? Gregg
Okesson shows that local congregations are the primary means of
public witness in and for the world. As Christians move back and
forth between their churches and their neighborhoods, workplaces,
and other public spaces, they weave a thick gospel witness. This
introduction to public missiology explains how local congregations
can thicken their witness in the public realms where they live,
work, and play. Real-life examples from around the world help
readers envision approaches to public witness and social change.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.