The Celebrate Recovery Participant's Guides are essential tools for
the personal recovery journey. In the six lessons in Guide 1:
Stepping Out of Denial Into God's Grace, you will experience the
first 3 of the 8 recovery principles: 1 Realize I'm not God. I
admit that I am powerless to control my tendency to do the wrong
thing and that my life is unmanageable. "Happy are those who know
they are spiritually poor" (Matthew 5:3). 2 Earnestly believe that
God exists, that I matter to him, and that he has the power to help
me recover. "Happy are those who mourn, for they shall be
comforted" (Matthew 5:4). 3 Conciously choose to commit all my life
and will to Christ's care and control. "Happy are the meek"
(Matthew 5:5). By working through the lessons and exercises found
in each of the four Participant's Guides you will begin to
experience the true peace and serenity you have been seeking,
restore and develop stronger relationships with others and with
God, and find freedom from life's hurts, hang-ups, and habits. All
the scriptures have been updated to the new NIV 2011 version.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.