Bear Grylls is a man who has always sought the ultimate in
adventure. Growing up on the Isle of Wight, he was taught by his
father to sail and climb at an early age. As a teenager he found
identity and purpose through both mountaineering and martial arts,
which led the young adventurer to the foothills of the mighty
Himalaya and a grandmaster's karate training camp in Japan. On
returning home, he embarked upon the notoriously gruelling
selection course for the British Special Forces to join 21 SAS - a
journey that was to push him to the very limits of physical and
mental endurance. Then, in a horrific free-fall parachuting
accident, Bear broke his back in three places. It was touch and go
whether he would ever walk again. However, only eighteen months
later Bear became one of the youngest ever climbers to scale
Everest, aged only twenty-three. But this was just the beginning of
his many extraordinary adventures... Known and admired by millions,
Bear Grylls has survived where few would dare to go. Now, for the
first time, Bear tells the story of his action-packed life.
Gripping, moving and wildly exhilarating, "Mud, Sweat and Tears" is
a must-read for adrenalin junkies and armchair adventurers alike.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.