From the traditional orchestration of ''O Come All Ye Faithful'' to
the deconstructed ''O Come O Come Emmanuel'', the arrangements
reflect a solemn respect for these timeless Christmas classics. For
example, Fur ler’s introspective vocal delivery on ''We Three
Kings'' coupled with haunting melodies of the Duduk (Indigenous
Armenian wind instrument), reinvigorates the often dismissed
Christmas carol. The signature vintage sound of David Ian stays
true and develops as he draws from his own cultural background.
This album equally suits a meditative evening by the fire, or a
dinner party with family and friends.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.