Elle Limebear has lived her life between two worlds. As the
daughter of Delirious? front-man, Martin Smith, Elle has
experienced first-hand the thrill of stadiums filled with people
while on tour around the world. As a worship leader and youth
pastor in Brighton, UK, she is immersed in a close-knit, daily
ministry within her community. She grew up seeing the global church
and her local church worshipping God simultaneously. Elle is
writing for those well acquainted with the night. She is making
music for the generation to come, and these songs will serve as
reminders that this same maker of all things we see is the very one
who created us. We belong to no one and nothing else but him. Of
the new album Elle says: 'My hope is for my friends that don't know
Jesus to still identify with these songs. That they're on their
party playlists, spreading hope, drawing them into truth, and then
seeing it spread out to their friends, colleges, clubs, thorough
their cities and wider.'
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.