2017 Foreword INDIES Book Award Honorable Mention Publishers
Weekly's Five Best Religion Titles of 2017 Is privilege real or
imagined? It's clear that issues of race and equality have come to
the forefront in our nation's consciousness. Every week yet another
incident involving racial tension splashes across headlines and
dominates our news feeds. But it's not easy to unpack the origins
of these tensions, and perhaps we wonder whether any of these
issues really has anything to do with us. Ken Wytsma, founder of
the Justice Conference, understands these questions. He has gone
through his own journey of understanding the underpinnings of
inequality and privilege. In this timely, insightful book Wytsma
unpacks what we need to know to be grounded in conversations about
today's race-related issues. And he helps us come to a deeper
understanding of both the origins of these issues and the
reconciling role we are called to play as witnesses of the gospel.
This expanded edition includes a new afterword with further
reflections on race and privilege in today's cultural context
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.