At its simplest, Mission Strategy is about aligning the what, who,
how and when with God's why. Learn to implement Mission Strategy in
your community of faith! Church and community relevance and
vitality depends on leaders who see their situation through the
lens of mission strategy. At its simplest, mission strategy is
about aligning the what, who, how and when with God's why. The
authors have lived Mission Strategy in a variety of bold ways and
have helped others do the same. In doing so, they have created
vitality in existing congregations and in newly formed clusters of
churches. They have helped create zones of innovation and new
ministry development. The sky is the limit when pastors, church
leaders and laity in local churches begin emphasizing mission
strategy in their conferences, regions, neighborhoods and churches.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.