From the back-blocks of Northern Hawkes Bay, New Zealand, comes a
collection of sermons that call believers to live faithfully to the
Word of God and be ready for Christ’s return.Ian Brickell currently
farms the 563 rugged but beautiful hectares of TeWaeWae Station on
the edge of the Urewera Ranges. As a committed Christian, his
desire is to hear God speak to him.In these sermons, Ian’s purpose
is not to share what he thinks, but instead to convey what he
believes are accurate interpretations of the Bible as revealed by
the Holy Spirit. He often confronts current thinking and, among
other issues, dispels concerns about global warming.Ian has been
preaching these messages for over 40 years, and believes you will
be both encouraged and challenged as you read.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.