Soul wounds are pervasive in our world, with a range of origins and
characteristics. The field of trauma theory provides tools to
unpack the dynamics associate with these wounds. Preaching with
empathy for wounded souls can help with healing. Using the stories
of wounded biblical figures is helpful, as is addressing the wounds
that have been caused by the church. The book showcases worship
practices, sermons and ministries that are actively engaged in
supporting healing for those with wounded souls.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.