Cancer confronts us with our mortality. But cancer survivors find
ourselves with a second chance for life. We grapple with profound
questions: Why am I still here? How did I survive when others
didn't? Where is God in all this? And how should I live differently
now? Those who experience and survive cancer live in bonus time, a
season of grace that can be both disorienting and wonderful. In
this honest and hopeful account, two-time survivor Alec Hill helps
readers recalibrate expectations, grapple with survivor's guilt,
and steward the opportunities for new purpose and growth. As
counterintuitive as it may seem, cancer can transform us
emotionally and spiritually into better people. We are not the
people we were before. Survivors and caregivers can discover how
encountering death can bring us to a different kind of life.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.